- 1 Integration Interview Questions
- 1.0.1 what is integration ?
- 1.0.2 what is webservices ?
- 1.0.3 what is Protocal ?
- 1.0.4 How many types of API’s avaliable in salesforce ?
- 1.0.5 What is Call In and Call Out?
- 1.0.6 What is WSDL ?
- 1.0.7 How SOAP can be accessed ?
- 1.0.8 How to do callout integration ?
- 1.0.9 Limitataions of WSDL file ?
- 1.0.10 What is remote site settings ?
- 1.0.11 How to read root element in XML DOM ?
- 1.0.12 How to read child element in XML DOM ?
- 1.0.13 How to read text between tags ?
- 1.0.14 How SOAP and REST will Communicate ?
- 1.0.15 what are methods in REST ?
- 1.0.16 How REST can be accessed or which message format REST supports ?
- 1.0.17 What is JSON ?
Integration Interview Questions
what is integration ?
Integration is a process of connecting two applications
what is webservices ?
Webservices is a functionality or code which helps to us to do integration.
what is Protocal ?
Protocal is contains set of instructions or rules.
How many types of API’s avaliable in salesforce ?
SOAP API, REST API, Bulk API and Streaming API.
What is Call In and Call Out?
Call In is used to exposing our webservices to another users and Call Out is used to invoking or consuming our webservices to others.
What is WSDL ?
WSDL stands for Webservices Description Langugage.It contains types, messages,port types and Binding.
How SOAP can be accessed ?
SOAP can be communicate through WSDL file, without WSDL file we can’t do integration.Message format in SOAP is XML
How to do callout integration ?
Generate WSDL code from class Path: setup-develop -apex class
Limitataions of WSDL file ?
File must be in .WSDL extenstion.Multiple port types and binding will not allowed Import and Inheritance operations are not supported.
What is remote site settings ?
They are two ways of XML parsing 1. XML streams 2. XML DOM
How to read root element in XML DOM ?
How to read child element in XML DOM ?
How SOAP and REST will Communicate ?
SOAP will communicate through WSDL file and REST will communicate through HTTP file
what are methods in REST ?
HTTPGET, HTTPPUT, HTTPPOST and HTTPDELETE
How REST can be accessed or which message format REST supports ?
REST supports both XML and JSON
What is JSON ?